In addition to our custom U Part Wigs, we offer the finest stock of unprocessed, Virgin Hair around. Choose from a variety of textures and inches including Brazilian, Malaysian and Indian Remy. We’re confident you’ll be happy with your purchase just like so many of our regular customers are. Browse our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Overview of how to wear:
U-Part with Ear to Ear LACE
There’s two ways for parting! Wear hand tied lace or blend with your hair.
- 2 Way parting feature
- No tape or glue required
- Easy self-application
- Style as ponytail or updo
- Natural hairline with delicate baby hair
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
- Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
- Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
- Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
- Swish the wig gently in the basin.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and elt drip dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
- Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400⁰F. 3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
We are always updating our inventory so b sure to check our website often or visit our showroom.